Please check out this post for updates throughout the season!
(Updates will be posted at the top, with older information at the bottom.)
UPDATE OCTOBER 1, 2016
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
UPDATE JULY 27, 2016
MANDATORY PARENTS MEETING SEPTEMBER 11th
There are many new families eligible for youth group this year (rising 6th-12th grade), and our kick-off meeting will be filled with information just for you. The kids will head to Thomas Sweet for ice cream while the adults meet in the Washington Room after church with Rev. Vaagenes.
Fall 2016 CALENDAR (subject to change)
This year our youth group theme is COVENANT, an idea that will weave throughout each week, retreat, lesson, and game.
*New this year is our monthly Adults Raising Teens Group, or ART. Parents/guardians support one another when juggling jobs, aging parents, college and high school applications, and going to so many soccer games. Led by the pastors.
September 11, 12:30pm
Ice Cream Social (meet on front porch after church) Parents’ meeting in the Washington Room.
September 18 5-7pm
Youth Group begins
Adults Raising Teens (ART) group in the library.
September 25, 12:30pm
Picnic-youth lead picnic games! (no 5-7pm YG)
October 2 5-7 YG
October 9 NO YG
October 16 YG, ART
October 23 YG
October 28-30 Youth Retreat in Berkeley Springs, WV (tentative)
November 6 YG
November 13 NO YG
November 20 YG, ART
November 27 NO YG
December 4 YG
December 11 Youth Provide Dinner for Georgetown Sunday Dinners, 4-6:30pm (with dinner)
December 18 YG, ART
Dec 25 NO YG (XMAS)
- A Message from MarkAugust 18, 2017 - 12:37 pm
- A message from MarkJuly 20, 2017 - 3:50 pm
- Jesus’ Family Tree-Sunday School in AdventNovember 22, 2016 - 3:28 pm
- GPC Covenant–Youth GroupOctober 1, 2016 - 7:43 am
- Galatians Chapter FiveJune 29, 2016 - 10:13 am
- Galatians Bible Study, Chapter FourJune 28, 2016 - 12:11 pm
- Galatians Bible Study, Chapter ThreeJune 24, 2016 - 9:30 am
- Galatians Bible Study, Chapter TwoJune 16, 2016 - 10:53 am